1. Managing of Personal Information
The Company shall implement safety measures in a suitable manner to prevent any and all Personal Information from being accessed in an unauthorized manner, from being lost, damaged, altered, or leaked, etc. In addition to protect the Personal Information, the Company will endeavor to promote activities including regular training and education to its employees, who should handle any Personal Information.
2. Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information
We will never use any Personal Information for any purpose beyond the purpose of use without obtaining a prior consent from the relevant customer.
The Personal Information that the Company has obtained shall be used for the following purposes only;
- Various guidance from The Company
- In order to ship Products, settle payments, conduct related after-sales services.
- To improve our products and services.
In addition, we will get your content again when we need to use personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use.
3. Prohibition on disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, we will never disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the individual’s consent. However, you may need to disclose personal information as an exemption in the following cases.
Even in such cases, we will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of personal information and will endeavor to prevent improper access to, alteration, loss and/or leakage of personal information.
- In the case that the customer agrees to having their information disclosed
- When provision of Personal Information to business partners. Even in such a case, the Company shall request the relevant contractor to handle the relevant Personal Information in a proper manner and the Company will control the use thereof by such contractor in a suitable fashion.
- In the case that this disclosure is required by law
4. Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
If you registered your contact details, you may view and modify, correct, block or delete your data at any time by selecting Profile from the website menu. Your consent to the storage and the processing of your data can be revoked at any time by contacting our Customer Service.
Last updated and effective as of 1 February 2013